The sunshine and warm weather are slowly heading back into the Triangle, and they are hopefully here to stay. This means time to come out of hibernation and shed that winter coat. It is time to stretch those legs and get moving again. Time to make a positive change in your life!
Here at Fit For Life 24 of Apex we offer an assortment of ways to make fitness THE health priority in the lives of our members. Perhaps the most effective and fun way to get in shape is through our Les Mills workout program. We offer several different Les Mills classes to get members moving together in a program that will keep them coming back for more!
The ideas behind Les Mills classes are simply classic:
- The Group Effect: By working out in a group, you feel a stronger connection with fitness. It becomes a social activity, and thus much more enjoyable. Plus, a little friendly competition never hurts anyone!
- FItness can be modern: The best way to keep people interested is by updating the moves, music and motivations that drive the classes! Les Mills classes keep up with what’s trending and keep participants moving to the freshest rhythms so that fitness never gets old.
These principles are proven to work, and Fit For Life 24 of Apex is happy to offer four Les Mills classes to the people of the Triangle:
- BodyPump: This barbell class will sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body, fast! By focusing on low weight loads and high repetition movements you’ll burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle conditioning.
- BodyAttack: An important sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises.
- BodyCombat: A very empowering group fitness cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by mixed martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai.
- CXWork: This workout hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body. It’s ideal for tightening your tummy and rear, while also improving functional strength and assisting in injury prevention.
Each Les Mills class is updated every three months with new choreography and music to keep thing interesting! Choose the Les Mills class that fits you best, or join them all for a strong, well rounded workout program; our online class schedule is constantly updated with class times, so make sure to keep up. We look forward to seeing you here!
This article on both fitness and opportunity is brought to you by the AWESOME team at Apex Fit for Life 24 located in Historic Apex NC. Contact us below. Please LIKE us on Facebook and follow us on our Twitter Page!
We are your fitness choice in the Triangle!
Apex Fit for Life 24
809 Perry Road
Perry Pointe Plaza
Apex NC 27502
919 629 6212